The best information on business, leadership, career, marketing, sales, money, retirement, debt, lifestyle, travel, and news comes from those who actually do it every day. Whether you are a business owner or a leader in your field, we invite you to share your knowledge and experience with the readers of Tycoono.
Our audience of business professionals and those who thirst for knowledge and a better life, love to read expert advice and commentary from other professionals who have a desire to help and share their knowledge and expertise.
Become a Tycoono Contributor through guest posting. This is specifically designed for experts interested in publishing any number of posts on our website.
Apply now to become a Tycoono Contributor by entering your details below.
What you get out of contributing to Tycoono:
- Authorship credit for the post.
- The ability to include a brief bio at the end of your post.
- The ability to include the url of your website and your Twitter handle, which will be in your author bio.
- Access to one of the largest audiences of businesses and career professionals on the Internet.
- Association with a well-known, established brand.
- Participation in a community of individuals like yourself, focused on building and improving their businesses and/or careers.
Here are the rules for contributing:
- Posts must be 1,000 wordsor more in length.
- Any submitted content must be original, written by you, and not been published elsewhere in any form.
- Your post should contain a stimulating or catchy title and be SEO-friendly.
- All posts must be focused on quality with the thought of adding value for our readers.
- The content could also be supported with research, facts, or experience.
- The content must cover the topic in detail, as we do not accept incomplete content.
- The content must be relevant to the subject matter of our site.
- When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links or advertising in or around a guest post.
- We do not accept posts that include links to low-value websites or blogs.
- We do not accept posts containing affiliate links.
- By submitting your guest post for review, you must read, understand, and agree to our Tycoono Contributor Agreement (link below).
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?
A: Writing for the Tycoono Contributor program is an unpaid position. In exchange for your contributions, you will get a byline on every post you write and an author bio which may include a url to your website and your Twitter handle.
Q: What should I write about?
A: We are looking to you for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in. As an expert in your particular field, we encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to assist our readers in growing their careers or businesses.
Q: Can I post my articles on my own site or other sites?
A: We do not allow articles you have contributed to Tycoono to be posted on any other sites.
Q: Can I post a teaser or a link to my article on my own site?
A: Yes. We encourage you to post a link to your guest post on your own website or social media accounts as soon as it is live. As long as it is just an introduction and a link to the original article on Tycoono.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?
A: We would like to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we are unable to guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or is deemed unacceptable for any other reason. If you follow our guidelines, you can significantly increase the probability that we will publish your post.