Sometimes it takes a village to get your business or career on the right track. It’s not a sign of weakness to ask for help when you need it. In fact, it is a sign of strength. You should be open to all kinds of input, feedback, and advice when it comes to your business or venture.
Most entrepreneurs and business owners desperately need a source of advice and support. They also need accountability. Accountability is one of the keys to the success of any entrepreneurial venture, or business. Lack of accountability can often lead to complacency and ultimately, failure.
This is a Peer Advisory Networking Group (PANG) made up of a group of peers who are entrepreneurs and business owners from startups to successful companies, that can relieve the feeling of loneliness at the top that most owners and leaders of small businesses experience.
Entrepreneurs and business owners need a place where they can openly express their ideas, concerns, and plans.
A Peer Advisory gives group members a valuable sounding board where they can openly and candidly talk about these issues and get fresh ideas and vision from different perspectives.
Invaluable advice and referrals from your (PANG) can save you thousands of dollars by avoiding costly mistakes, or can even generate thousands of dollars through new ideas and proven methodologies.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
1. Small to medium-sized Business Owners.
3. Startup Founders
TYPES OF EVENTS
1. Need a question answered right away? Ask the group members to see who has an answer for you. Since the group is private, all messages can only be viewed by other members.
2. Events that will have a guest speaker or guest panel discuss relevant and important topics that small businesses and entrepreneurs face on a regular basis.
3. Business, operations, and marketing strategy sessions.
4. An occasional party in a city near you!